Friday, September 21, 2007

New scales

Last night I went out and bought some new scales as the one one got waterlogged in the move and are broken. I was never very happy with them as they would always say something different even after 2 mins...

I bought Tanita scales with the Body Fat measure and got a free pedometer. I always loved a pedometer and scales. I am a measuring girl and get a lot of motivation when the scale goes down (and determination when it goes up).

My official start is 107.9kg (237pounds) and ~45% body fat (although I really don't trust the body fat thing.

Good news is that my hubbie has lost 5kg since we returned from overseas. Bad news is that I have put on 8kg. He is being really supportive of me. He now weighs the same as I did at my biggest (113.7kg back in 2003).

No comments: